Everyone has the chance to go grab attention these days. If you have yet to figure out why you can’t knab the engagement you think you deserve, these tips will help.
It’s not the easiest thing to do but with a little effort you can get noticed and gain hundreds of likes with a single post. Here are a few things you need to keep in mind.
1. Instagram allows up to 30 hashtags in a post. Use all 30 tags that relate to your post. Post the hashtags in a comment right after you post to keep your posts clean.
2. Don’t expect your post to go viral if it’s just the run-of-the-mill selfie. Try and create posts that are energized and unforgettable. If you don’t know how to use the rule of thirds look into that and keep it in mind for every photo.
3. Time is of the essence when posting pictures to Instagram. Waiting until your followers are unoccupied and free to troll all your pictures will definitely increase visibility as well as likes. Studies show the optimal day for posting photos is Sunday, even though most people post on Thursday (we expect it’s because of #tbt).
4. Use captions that capture your audience and ask simple questions to get comments. Comments help boost your post!
5. Be consistent. Being consistent means presenting a reliable product. If your feed is lifestyle stay in your lane. If your decor is glam those who love that style are following you so a farmhouse style photo will not go over well (and vise versa). If you are presenting home decor photos and all of a sudden you post a picture of your family don’t expect it to do well.
6. Say something with your picture. Great photographers tell stories with their photos. This is the ultimate goal. It is hard to achieve but it is a great goal to work toward.
Want a huge, engaged audience that puts you in the driver’s seat and makes your feed VALUABLE? Anyone who spends a lot of time and effort on Instagram, of course, wants these things, but why is success so elusive? Do these 18 things with your Instagram posts, and you will be leading the charge. Focus on creating high-quality, fresh, unique photos, stirring words and engaging dialogue, and your feed will become something people respond to, something people want to follow.